For over 15 years, Inside-out with Agatha, through her Ngo Foundation for Effective Economic Change in Africa has been involved in several charitable causes.
We have always reached out to the less privileged in the society through various means.
Among the many projects we done in the past includes but not limited to:
(1) Adoption and rehabilitation of juvenile children’s home in Alakara, Mushin, Lagos.
(2) Adoption and refurbishment of Nazareth home for street children, Ibadan, Oyo state.
(3) Empowering of widows and children at Gold crest family center, ketu, Lagos.
(4) Charity concert to raise money for Nazareth home Ibadan permanent site.
(5) Provision of School bus for Nazareth homes.
(6) Provision of Brille machines and other learning tools for Bethsada home for the blind, Yaba, Lagos.
(7) Constant provision of school materials and food items for modupe cole memorial center, Akoka, Lagos.
(8) Empowering many widows from Ajegule in Ajeromi, Ifelodun, LGA, and Lagos.
(9) Empower 15 widows to be self sufficient.
(10) Empower 15 indigent children by sending and sponsoring them to acquire skills at vocational training centres in different field like; ICT, BEAD MAKING, SOAP AND CREAM MAKING, CATERING etc.
(11) Acquire and donate a multi million naira letter interpreting machine to BETHSADA home for the blind, Yaba, Lagos.
This year we intend to reach out to more people through our NGO, FOUNDATION FOR EFFECTIVE SOCIO-ECONOMIC CHANGE IN AFRICA (FESECA) with several lined up projects - workshops, seminars, vocational training and lots more.